LIKE US & Enter To Win an iPad
Electronic Check Processing
GENEVA MODEL L iPod/iPhone, CD, FM, Speakers, Amplifier.All-in-one - W
*iPod/iPhone not included. Must be purchased separately.
Authorized GENEVA Dealer!
Wishpot add this item to your
Geneva Sound System Model L is the system that convinced audio critics to declare the arrival of a design that finally "lifts the iPod into the realms of Hi-Fi status. "(Record Collector, UK). The first in the world to fuse an iPod/iPhone connector to a high-end system, the Model L has two full-sized speakers, a premium amplifier, radio, and CD player, to make a true Hi-Fi multi-functional sound system.
Model L - iPod/iPhone, CD, FM, Speakers, Amplifier. All-in-one
• Two 1” tweeters
• Two full-range 5.25” woofers
• Two bass ports
• Each speaker individually powered & chambered for accurate acoustics
• Four powerful Class D digital amplifiers, 100 watts total – extremely efficient, low-power consumption
• Digital FM radio with 6 presets
• LED display for volume/mode/track/frequency
• iPod/iPhone Universal Dock
• CD player – slot loading
• Stereo mini line-in jack for external audio
• Stereo RCA line-in jack for external audio
• Remote control
• Optional floor stand in satin chrome
Geneva-branded hardware products purchased from Geneva Lab Corporation in the U.S. or Canada come with a 1-year, limited warranty.
Model L Specifications
• Engineered in Switzerland by the Geneva Lab in-house design team
• Cabinet: Piano-lacquered wood, available in white, black, or red color. Walnut also available..
• Speaker system: 2 x 1" tweeters and 2 x 5 1/4" woofers
• Power Amplifier: Digital Hi-Fi amplifiers (Class D) with 100 (4 x 25) Watt output
• Frequency Range: 40Hz to 20kHz (-3dB)
• iPod Universal Dock supporting all iPod and iPhone models with dock connectors (excluding iPod Third Generation)
• CD-Player: slot loading CD player supporting CD-Audio, CD-R/RW (MP3 files)
• FM Radio: digital tuner with 6 presets
• Analogue Audio in: (1) stereo mini line-in with 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) plug for any external audio input, e.g., computer, MP3, TV, wireless music receiver, etc. / (1) stereo RCA plugs for external inputs like PC, DVD, game console and TV
• Power supply: 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz
• Power consumption: maximum 100W, standby 0.8W
Size and Weight
• Width x height x depth: 17.6" x 11.5" x 14.2" (44.8 cm x 29.1 cm x 36.5 cm)
• Weight: 38 pounds (17.2 kg)
• Remote control
• iPod Dock adapters: set of 7 pieces (for different iPod/iPhone models)
• Adapter cable for stereo mini line-in: 3.5 mm (1/8 inch) plugs on both ends
• Line in cable: RCA jacks, 9 feet (3 meters) long
• AC power cable
• External FM wire antenna
• Floor stand in satin chrome finish
Apple iPod and iPhone Compatibility:
iPod touch 2nd gen.
iPod touch 1st gen.
iPod classic (2009)
iPod classic (2007)
iPod classic 80Gb
iPod nano 4th gen.
iPod nano 3rd gen.
iPod 5th gen.
iPod 4th gen.
From the Swiss firm that invented Hi-Fi for the iPod,
the Geneva Sound System Model L is a complete stereo system crafted in a single cabinet made out of glossy lacquered wood.
Despite its compact design,
Model L is engineered in a similar way as traditional studio speakers, which ensures exceptional sound delivery from the deepest bass to crystal clear highs.
Geneva is a classic design statement. But beyond its striking simplicity, Geneva's clean lines embody an advanced acoustical array that's won the highest marks from leading audio reviewers.
In a review,
Hi-Fi World, the UK audiophile magazine, gave Geneva Sound System Model L its highest rating and said that "it lifts itself up from being a 'mere' iPod dock to become a viable and feisty competitor in the music centre market".
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers...
Be the first to write a review
Browse for more products in the same category as this item:
Shop by Brands
iPod Speakers & Docks
Compact Audio Systems
Media / Publications
Track My Order
Price Match Policy
Terms and Conditions
Preferred Buyers Club